Mini Mites (age 4) practices once a week, and has 2-4 scrimmages during the season on Saturday mornings.
Mites (age 5)
Bantams (ages 6-7)
Ages 5-12 practice once a week and have games on Saturday mornings during the months of September and October.
Many of our families have multiple children playing in our program, so we do what we can to make the practice nights as easy for you as possible, but we cannot make any guarantees of preferred practice nights. We are completely run by volunteer parents just like you! Many of our team forming and practice nights are subject to availability of our volunteers.
In years past, we have practiced at the Knowlton School on Noble Lane and played our games at the Recreation Field on Sweetser Street. This is subject to change at the discretion of the board of directors.
Our teams are formed by the first week in August, and the game schedule will be released by mid-August. Coaches will be notified as soon as teams are finalized. Coaches will contact players families a week before practices begin.
- Shin guards: Mandatory for everyone. Shin guards must be covered by socks.
- Cleats: Suggested for Mini Mites and Mites players, but mandatory for Bantam, Junior, and Senior players. Soccer cleats do not have a toe cleat.
- Mouth guards: Optional for Mini Mites and Mites players, Strongly recommended for Bantam players, and Mandatory for Junior and Senior players.
- Jewelry: All jewelry must be removed. Including newly pierced earrings.
- Clothes: Shorts or athletic pants of an appropriate length must be worn. When it gets colder, extra layers may be worn under the player's jersey. Sweatshirts, coats, hats, and hoods can be worn on the sidelines only.
- Hair: Only metal-free and plastic-free hair elastics and head bands are permitted. Feathers, tinsel, bandannas, or anything that may require a metal or plastic piece to affix it to the hair are not allowed.
If these guidelines are not met, the player will be told that they can not participate until they have the appropriate safety equipment/dress as stated above.