If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact us.
Registration for the fall season is now closed as of June 30, 2013!
- Shin guards: Mandatory for everyone. Shin guards must be covered by socks.
- Cleats: Suggested for Mini Mites and Mites players, but mandatory for Bantam, Junior, and Senior players. Soccer cleats do not have a toe cleat.
- Mouth guards: Optional for Mini Mites and Mites players, Strongly recommended for Bantam players, and Mandatory for Junior and Senior players.
- Jewelry: All jewelry must be removed. Including newly pierced earrings.
- Clothes: Shorts or athletic pants of an appropriate length must be worn. When it gets colder, extra layers may be worn under the player's jersey. Sweatshirts, coats, hats, and hoods can be worn on the sidelines only.
- Hair: Only metal-free and plastic-free hair elastics and head bands are permitted. Feathers, tinsel, bandannas, or anything that may require a metal or plastic piece to affix it to the hair are not allowed.
If these guidelines are not met, the player will be told that they can not participate until they have the appropriate safety equipment/dress as stated above.